"back in my day the canucks used to make the playoffs"
the canucks upload a photo album from every road trip, the blackhawks have their own blackhawk comic con, the flyers parade their half naked draft picks on the beach, the habs even have their lame tv show, but what do the leafs, with their big ass fanbase and all their money and phil kessel, give their fans?
Orlando, who was dining with Leonardo DiCaprio at the Cipriani restaurant on Wednesday night, was very, very angry, when Justin, who didn’t have a reservation at the eatery, approached their table to try to talk to the actors.
DiCaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand, leading Bieber to provoke a fight which saw Bloom jump over a sofa to get at the 20-year-old Baby singer at the restaurant.
(x) this just keeps getting better
dicaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand
god, bieber is such a prick
I don’t know what I did to deserve you wonderful people, but you are a grand group. In honour of this glorious occasion, let’s have a giveaway.
it’s what all the cool kids are doing these days
T H E W H O L E K I T A N D K A B O O D L E
- The winner will get the chance to ‘run wild’ through Shop.NHL.com and pick anything of their choosing as long as it doesn’t equal over $75 and a $25 donation in their name to MindCheck.ca
- The Winner can pick more than one thing. If you want $75 worth of knick knacks, you go right ahead.
- The $75 limit DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator on August 15th at 3:37pm PDT
- Winner must be okay with giving out their mailing address, so the winnings can be mailed and donation form can be filled
- You don’t have to be following me, but it’s always nice
- You can enter by liking and reblogging this post as many times as you like.
This contest ends FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH AT 3:37PM PDT
"Welcome to the Vancouver Canucks, Ryan Miller. Would you like to address the media now?"
"Sure. I just wanted to say what a piece of shit I think lucic is"
*the province of BC erupts with applause*
*flashes stanley cup ring to the haters*
Every time I see this post it gets better and better
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
in Canada they don’t pronounce Z as "zee"
they pronounce it as "zed" and that is crazy to me
it sounds like they made a typo when they invented it
They do that everywhere in the world that’s not America. We do that here in the UK too.
America is weird man.